Power Washing Pricing
$0.14 / Sq Ft - Power Washing
- Pre-wet any plants, shrubs, and flowers to avoid damage
- Cover any fragile items attached to the home (i.e. lights, security systems, etc)
- Application of soap/detergent to exterior of home
- Washing and rinsing - removal of any mold, grime, dirt, and debris
- Rinsing of windows and screens
- Sidewalks / Driveways / Patios (Additional Charges Apply)
Through 9/30/15: $0.20/sq. ft.
$0.40 per square foot - Hand Washing
Hardie Board is comprised of concrete fibers and sand (90%). Sometimes it is not sealed properly by the installer and produces a white film on the surface even after a thorough power washing. This is called efflorescence and is caused by moisture getting into the board and pushing out the dust from the concrete fibers and sand. The darker the paint, the more visible the film.
In order to clean the siding properly, it requires washing it by hand, board-by-board with a soft brush or sponge. This can be very dangerous for home owners, especially for 2 and 3 story homes.